Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Time Flies When You're Havin' Fun
















When I talked with Dick Elliott a few days ago, I asked him how long he and Diane had been in the business. There was silence. He was calculating. “Forty years, I think”. I had to laugh, I know that feeling. Anyway, I can’t remember a time when Dick and Diane, also known as Elliott & Elliott, elliott-elliott.com , weren’t in the art and antiques business. It seems to me that they have always been highly respected, energetic dealers with a keen eye and great passion for wonderful and unusual art and antiques. They’re known for bringing together an eclectic collection of best-of-kind pieces and presenting them in a display that draws the viewer in for a closer look. They carry folk art and American Indian objects but, they also carry fine antique jewelry from the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries. You may also find an important piece of mid-20th century modern furniture in their booth.
Jenkins management is proud to feature Elliott and Elliott at the Tailgate-Music Valley Antiques Show this February 2nd-4th at the Hendersonville Expo Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment